Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thoughts

I've thought about doing a blog for several years now.  I actually started one and then forgot the web address.  So here we go again.  My idea for my blog before was like a Sunday dinner.  I just love Sunday dinner when you sit back and discuss life and doctrines with the ones you love.  So that's what this blog is...the thoughts about life and doctrines according to the Hart's or the Hart mom :) at least.

I think it's a great excuse for me to get my own camera too.  Don't you agree?  Pictures, life and the gospel in our life!  Ok, and maybe some other things as well.  

Make it a great day!

4 comments:

Justin Hart said...

I really like this format for the blog. Its good looking. And so are you!

- anonymous :)

Annette said...

What a way to start your month! I'm so glad you're blogging again, and about important stuff! Mine is so silly ... I will stay tuned! Love ya! ~Annette

Unknown said...

Uhhh...SaSha gets her first real teacup Poodle haircut today, so you will see her when you arrive tonight!

Annette said...

I see that you're still thinking Heather... when are you going to post something new? I know you're busy! Love ya!